Product Update October 19, 2023
September ZenCase Update
- Task Budget Report has a new filter for Task Status and supports multiple selection options. The Client Originator and Matter Originator filters now support multiple selection options.
- Matters list page has a new filter for “Connection Role” to filter all matters by a specific matter connection role name.
- Time & Expenses list page, when you are viewing time entries for other members, you can no longer start a timer for an existing time entry if the time entry is not assigned to yourself.
- Time & Expenses list page, when you create a time entry, the member will always default to the currently logged in user.
- Member Audits has a new filter for “Record Type” and displays date timestamp for all audit records.
- Payment Allocations invoice charges panel now displays the Charge Member name. Go to Payments list page, under Action column, click “View Allocations”. On the payment allocations page, under the “Allocated” tab, you can view all allocated invoices. Under the Actions column, click “View Allocations”, the eye icon. A right panel will display with all the charges for the invoice and you will see a new column for “Charge Member” which is the timekeeper’s name.